INA Timing Belt KIT with Water Pump
- INA 0110: Diamond-encrusted washer - for belt pulley set and toothed belt KITs
- INA 0179: Similar tensioner pulley design - Differentiating characteristics
- INA 0173: Coolant pump for K9K engines - Different impeller diameters
- INA 0169: Deflection pulley 532 0521 10: Material change
- INA 0168: Coolant pump 538 0021 10: Modified housing
- INA 0167: Coolant pump 538 0314 10: Failure due to additional sealant being applied
- INA 0163: Use supplied screws: Coolant pump housing has been modified
- INA 0162: Installing coolant pumps correctly
- INA 0156: Tensioner pulleys 531 0264 10 and 531 0780 10
- INA 0161: Similar tensioner pulley design - Decoding spring colours
- INA 0146: Tensioner pulley 531 0786 10
- INA 0105: Repair kit 530 0550 10 for second-generation VAG common-rail diesel engines
- INA 0088: Assembly instructions for tensioning pulley kit and tensioning pulley kit with water pump for Dacia, Nissan and Renault
- INA 0067: Assembly instructions for tensioning pulley 531 0203 20
- INA 0183: Tensioner pulley 531 0505 10
- INA 0185: Tensioner pulley 531 0885 10
- INA 0186: Tensioner pulley 531 0829 10
- INA 0189: Tensioner pulleys 531 0535 20 and 531 0819 10 - Observe correct installation arrangement
- INA 0069: Tensioner pulleys 531 0252 30 and 531 0525 30
Maximum efficiency for work in the belt drive
The timing drive guarantees the precise combustion process in the engine and guarantees the precise angle drive of the camshaft, which opens and closes the valves at the right time. Prerequisite for consistently accurate 'control times' is constant tension of the timing belt with tensioning pulleys and deflection pulleys.
If the belt wears or the belt tension varies the camshaft can also no longer work accurately. The result: The engine no longer runs at full power. In the worst case you can skip teeth, which can even lead to full engine damage.
In addition to this risk, the requirements of all belt drive components have continuously increased in the last few years. Higher loads in the engine compartment and a longer life expectancy mean that garages typically have to replace all belt drive components at once in the framework of the intervals specified by the vehicle manufacturer.
If the water pump is also driven by the timing belt this wear part is usually also included in the changes. In this way consequential damage and high repair costs are avoided. The timing belt KITs with suitable water pump from INA contain all of the necessary components for a lasting repair in one operation, saving both time and money.
- Efficient and intelligent repair solution – fast part search, rapid repair
- All components for the assembly included and perfectly coordinated
- All parts in the usual OEM quality
- Leading range, with more than 250 different timing belt kits with water pump
- Depending on the type of vehicle also including thermostat