FAG Wheel Bearing Repair Solution for Light Commercial Vehicles
Cost-optimized, highest-quality repair
In case of wheel bearing malfunctions, usually the entire steering knuckle is replaced although it is not affected. Especially for fleet owners of Light Commercial Vehicles resulting long downtimes in workshops not only lead to lost time but lost revenue as well.
By using the FAG Wheel Bearing Repair Solution from Schaeffler Automotive Aftermarket, only the damaged wheel bearing unit is replaced. Disconnecting axle bracket components and axle alignment during wheel bearing repair can be skipped.
The FAG Wheel Bearing Repair Solution is especially developed for front axles of Mercedes models Sprinter, Vito and Viano as well as VW Crafter.
FAG Special Tool
- 713 6680 10 Sprinter / Crafter up to 1850kg load per axle
- 713 6680 20 Sprinter / Crafter from 1850kg load per axle
- 713 6680 50 Vito / Viano
FAG special tools is required to ensure the correct and save removal and installation of these FAG wheel bearing units.
- Up to 60% time savings
- Simplified repair procedure
- No need for axle alignment
- All essential accessories included in FAG WheelSets
- Top customer satisfaction and retention
- Major opportunity to enter and expand B2B customer base
- • Bundling effects for additional services and spare parts
- • Increased mobility and uptime of the vehicle
- • Reduced Total Cost of Ownership for commercial vehicle fleet