INA Tensioner for the Timing Chain
- Perfectly linked for your success - Chain drive components from INA
- Chain Drive Damage Diagnostics
- Light Commercial Vehicles
- INA Timing Chain KITs: now with an exclusive additive
- Timing Drive Technology - Damage and Diagnostics
- Chain drive components - Perfectly linked for your success
- A good handle on everything - The new special tools for timing chain systems.
The right tensioner for driving excitement
The engine’s timing chain has to be tight and run smoothly. To prevent it from jumping off the sprocket or whipping, the INA chain tensioner is the recommended component. This compensates for length changes during operation and avoids typical engine rattle and excessive chain wear.
The INA chain tensioner does not apply pressure directly to the chain but as rule to a tensioner guide along which the chain runs. This allows compensation of the length changes that occur due to heat and cooling with the help of spring force and oil pressure – so the engine runs smoothly.
- Long service life
- Provides exactly tuned damping properties
- Low-wear operation
- Adapted installation size
- As little preload as possible