INA Timing Belt KIT
- INA 0110: Diamond-encrusted washer - for belt pulley set and toothed belt KITs
- INA 0180: Coolant pump 538 0714 10 - Reinforced bearing
- INA 0179: Similar tensioner pulley design - Differentiating characteristics
- INA 0169: Deflection pulley 532 0521 10: Material change
- INA 0183: Tensioner pulley 531 0505 10
- INA 0185: Tensioner pulley 531 0885 10
- INA 0186: Tensioner pulley 531 0829 10
- INA 0189: Tensioner pulleys 531 0535 20 and 531 0819 10 - Observe correct installation arrangement
- INA 0069: Tensioner pulleys 531 0252 30 and 531 0525 30
The complete solution for the timing drive
The timing drive guarantees the precise combustion process in the engine and guarantees the precise angle drive of the camshaft, which opens and closes the valves at the right time. Prerequisite for consistently accurate 'control times' is constant tension of the timing belt with tensioning pulleys and deflection pulleys.
If the belt wears or the belt tension varies the camshaft can also no longer work accurately. The result: The engine no longer runs at full power. In the worst case you can skip teeth, which can even lead to full engine damage.
In addition to this risk, the requirements of all belt drive components have continuously increased in the last few years. Higher loads in the engine compartment and a longer life expectancy mean that garages typically have to replace all belt drive components at once in the framework of the intervals specified by the vehicle manufacturer. In this way consequential damage and high repair costs are avoided. In addition to the timing belt and tensioning and deflection pulleys, the timing belt KITs from INA contain all required repair accessories that are needed for a replacement.
Note: If the water pump is also driven by the timing belt, it is recommended that this is also replaced. INA timing belt KITs are available with the appropriate water pump.
- Efficient and intelligent repair solution – fast part search, rapid repair
- All components for the assembly included and perfectly coordinated
- All parts in the usual OEM quality
- More than 500 different timing belt KITs cover over 95% of the European vehicle fleet