FAG Tie-Rod Ends
Keeps steering on track
Sometimes it’s the small things that keep the whole system running. Things like the tie-rod end, which connects the axial joint and the axle knuckle and ensures there are no problems with transmitting steering movement. The tie-rod end also compensates for the axial joint’s angle changes in relation to the wheel and to the steering gear.
Most of the time, a tie-rod end will wear down if the boot made of rubber that covers the joint is torn. Water and dirt get into the joint and it starts to corrode. The first effects – way too much play inside the joint causes steering to become imprecise.
To achieve fast and high-quality repair of steering attributes, the FAG tie-rod end is the right solution. It guarantees precision-fit installation, outstanding handling and highest levels of safety.
- Sealing system with three micro sealing lips
- TPU cuff material (Thermoplastic polyurethane)
- Zinc flake coating for improved protection against corrosion (Geomet)
- Wear reduction through hardened ball studs (nitrocarburization)
- All required accessory parts are included and comply to OE specifications