- Schaeffler Catalog for Light Commercial Vehicles
- Catalog LuK Transmission Systems Passenger Cars 2018/2019
- Technical Brochure LuK Repair Solution for Clutch Modules Audi - Technology, Special Tool, removal and Installation
- Technical Brochure LuK clutch course - Introduction to clutch technology for cars and LCVs
- Technical Brochure Dual Mass Flywheel
- LuK 0043: LuK DMF 415 0388 10
- LuK 0080: Dual mass flywheel for clutch modules- Increased play in the bearing arrangement
- LuK 0069: Diagnosis in case of noises
- LuK 0023: Assembly note LuK DMF 415 0232 10 / 415 0442 10
- LuK 0061: Installation notice - LuK DMF 415 0363 11
- LuK 0055: LuK DMF 415 0560 10
- LuK 0056: How to grease clutch hubs
- LuK 0045: Different DMF designs
- LuK 0044: DMF for vehicles with a double clutch
- LuK 0033: Dual mass flywheel - General handling notes
- LuK 0036: Visual differences in LuK DMF 415 0388 10
- LuK 0025: Instructions for fitting LuK clutch discs
- LuK 0026: Assembly instructions for the LuK RepSet® Pro with LuK SAC and LuK DMF 415 0146 10
- LuK 0014: Assembly note LuK DMF 415 0059 10
- LuK 0022: Fitting instructions for DMF 415 0377 10
- LuK 0019: Fitting instructions for DMF 415 0231 10 and clutch RepSet 623 3092 00 and 623 3092 10
- LuK 0017: LuK RepSet DMF - the practical full-service solution
- LuK 0012: Bolts for dual mass flywheels (DMF) and compact DMF (DFC)
- LuK 0015: Assembly instructions DMF 415 0100 11
- LuK 0008: Chassis number classification on Mercedes-Benz Sprinter
- LuK 0010: Assembly instructions DMF 415 0250 10
For trouble-free replacement of a dual mass flywheel
Today, every second new passenger car and light commercial vehicle is equipped with a dual mass flywheel (DMF), and this number is increasing. A DMF is standard equipment especially in passenger cars with diesel engines and high-powered petrol engines.
Like the clutch, the DMF is subject to normal wear and has to be replaced if need be.
In case of a repair, the vehicle manufacturer recommends to always replace a dual mass flywheel with a new DMF.
The dual mass flywheel from LuK dampens torsional vibrations in the drivetrain ensuring pleasant driving comfort over the entire speed range. It consists of up to 130 components and is individually designed to the respective vehicle.
By the way: with the LuK testing tool the DMF can be tested whether or not it is worn while it is still installed on the vehicle.
- Best quality from the inventor of the DMF & market leader in original equipment and in the Aftermarket
- Effectively reduces noise and vibration from the drivetrain
- LuK covers almost the entire Aftermarket with its dual mass flywheels